Delta Rigging & Tools Job Posting: Purchasing Agent – Hurst, TX
Delta Rigging & Tools is looking for a qualified Purchasing Agent – Hurst, TX
The position of Purchasing Agent is a full time position that will provide support to three separate locations. The main objective of our Purchasing Agent is to effectively source the inventory and supply needs of Delta Rigging & Tools at our locations in Hurst, TX, Tulsa, OK and Wichita, KS branches using established corporate guidelines and market knowledge.
The ideal candidate for this position will have:
- The ability to negotiate effectively with vendors and suppliers and to mitigate vendor disputes
- The ability to determine method of procurement, such as direct purchase or bid
- Prepare purchase orders, bid requests, and estimate values according to knowledge of market price
- Good working knowledge of wire rope and wire rope related hardware
- Excellent customer service and communication skills at all levels of the organization
- Working knowledge of ERP systems such as, NAV, SAP, or JD Edwards in addition to Microsoft Office products, such as Excel, Word and Outlook
- The ability to be Self- Motivated, Performance Driven and to effectively manage their time
- Associate’s degree (AA) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
This position offers a competitive and comprehensive compensation/benefits package including Paid Time Off, paid holidays, medical, dental, vision, life, short and long term disability and a matching 401K plan.
For more information and to apply, Qualified candidates should submit their resume with salary requirements to HR@deltarigging.com or please follow the link below: